Enertis Applus+ is a global consulting and engineering firm, leader in the renewable energy and storage solutions sector. We are present in more than 65 countries and participate in different industry associations.
Our experience and know-how guarantees solutions adapted to our clients' challenges and problems. We pursue excellence by ensuring the quality and continuous improvement of our activities and processes, achieving the highest quality standards.
We are an agile and transparent company, which ensures neutrality and is firmly committed to customer advice.
Our Engineering area is formed by a consolidated team that works nationally and internationally in the basic and detailed design of renewable energy projects. Its mission is to ensure that these designs meet the highest quality standards to maximize the profitability of our client's projects.
We also have a specialized team that acts as Property Engineering and supervises the construction and commissioning phases of the projects, reporting the progress of work and ensuring the quality of the work in the different disciplines: civil, electrical and mechanical engineering.
We are currently looking for an Associate Project Engineer to join our fast-growing team in the US. The position will be based in Raleigh.
The principal duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provide technical and administrative support as well as training to colleagues and/or to higher hierarchy levels
- Manage all types of projects
- Control productivity of projects: time/product ratio
- Control productivity of team members
- Manage deadlines and expectations
- Control and assure quality of work
- Assist the team assigned to the project
- Assist the project manager with communications with the client
- Assist the team with discussions between the different project participants
- Take full responsibility of the project/s and lead with autonomy
What do we need?
- Engineering degree (BS) is required. Electrical, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering is preferred.
- MS, PhD, MBA, NABCEP, EIT, or PE are a plus.
- 0 to 1 year of experience in C&I and/or utility-scale solar projects consulting, engineering, construction and/or development.
- Proficiency on a PC computer in Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel).
- Able to travel 35% of the time.
What do we offer?
- Joining a consolidated team.
- Internal career plan.
- Constantly growing company.
- Possibility of hybrid or remote work.
- Flexible hours and work-life balance.